Add, Edit, or Delete a Service
Build or modify your service menu in INCH.
You can add an unlimited number of services to your INCH account. Each service is bookable through your calendar and Booking Page unless you mark the service as 'Private'.
Add a new service (Mobile app)
1. Go to Account > Services.
2. Tap '+ New Service'.
3. Specify a service name and add a description, cost, and duration. Click 'Next'.
4. Review the details and tap 'Create' in the top-right corner. This makes the service available for booking.
Note: Don't want this service to appear on your Booking Page? You'll see a switch labeled 'Private Service' on the final screen. Simply switch this on before clicking 'Create'. You can edit the service later and list it on your Booking Page.
Delete a service (Mobile app)
1. Go to Account > Services and select a service.
2. Tap the three dots in the top-right corner and then 'Delete Service'.
Add a new service (Web app)
1. Go to Settings > Services and click '+ Add Service' in the top-right corner.
2. Enter a service name, description, cost, and duration.
3. Assign staff members to provide this service. This is necessary to make the service bookable.
4. Click 'Save' and the service is ready to be booked.
Delete a service (Web app)
1. Go to Settings > Services and select a service to remove. Click the trash icon in the top-right corner and confirm the deletion.